Monday, May 17, 2010

Garlic Experiment

Don't worry, my experiment is still about the effect of music on plant growth. It's just that for the plants I am using garlic since I think it grows quite well and easy to observe with.
So yesterday, I started my experiment (I know, it's very late since it's due in A MONTH!).
That's what I did:
I planted 3 pieces of garlic in each bowl of soil, and there are 4 bowls of them.
The pieces of garlic were buried in the soil, so that only the top of it is still visible, like the photos I took of them on their first day of planting.
I placed two bowls in the bathroom, the other two in the toilet, where I decided to put classical music on for three hours each day.
Photo 1 - In the toilet: 3 pieces of garlic planted in each of the two bowls of soil.
Photo 2 - In the bathroom: 3 pieces of garlic planted in each of the two bowls of soil.


This is NOT my method, it is what I did for my experiment so far. My method is in the previous post.
I better start moving with my experiment.
Yours truly
Michelle Zhang

No comments:

Post a Comment